AIM
HAQnSPITT

superdog tribute to avril superdog tribute to avril

fantastic

I liked the part about the dinosaur, because I am one. Tens all around.

Traekwon: Confessions Traekwon: Confessions

I didn't know Shrapnel was poor!

Yeah, that's about it.

shit about cheese i guess shit about cheese i guess

neato

Who can resist a movie with not only talking happy faces, but also with cheese? Good job Josh!

RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh responds:

thankies.

The Big Fat Musical Box The Big Fat Musical Box

no load, no time

I really wanted to listen to your tunes with my new stolen airplane headphones, but no magic music player ever loaded. My default player is Winamp. I'll give you a 10 just to be nice, and because I'm too busy with work to investigate why it didn't load so I'll just assume the problem was mine.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Really? well so sorry it didn't open using winamp. That is what itunes uses so it shouldn't of been a problem. Try once more except make it download to your desktop and open it using windowa media player or quicktime.

EDIT: I will give the option to open it using winamp next time. For some odd reasin that music player has trouble playing .m3us.

Paris Hilton DressUp v1.9 Paris Hilton DressUp v1.9

needs more power drill

It was ok, but the clothes were piled up so much that it was hard to pick out something pretty. Maybe you can create a closet-type thing, or a category-based scrolly bar that you can drag and drop images from. An even better game idea would be to create an "_altr_ + wifey dress up." Construction worker clothes are much more fun, and the accessory possibilities are endless. I've always wanted to play a dress up game that included a safety hat and a power drill.

Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer Make Out w/ Dan & Spencer

Yeah...

hate it when that happens.